Music Publisher Customer Base.
- Professional copyists: Customers earn a living using this software.
- Churches: Transpositions for the choir or instruments are routine; musical insertions into service sheets are simple.
- Organists: Landscape printing is available as standard.
- Scottish pipers: The availability of grace notes and doublings for their instrument makes Music Publisher a favourite.
- Instrumental Teachers: Scales, exercises (transposition at the click of a key!), piano, brass, saxophone, flute, clarinet...
- Professional musicians: To our knowledge as current users we have recording artists for the organ, piano, flute and viola.
- Classical guitarists: The ability to put what you like where you want it is invaluable in this complex single-stave music.
- Choral directors: Need to capture their older out-of-copyright material in decent legible form, and produce self-teaching rehearsal CDs and MIDI files.
- Pupils and students: Their teachers like it because it doesn't correct their mistakes!
- Recorder groups: Always arranging music written for other instruments to suit their players!
- Music publishers: Endless variety from songs to folk music to Scottish Pipes.
- Quartets: String, Flute, Brass and Saxophone are on our user list.
- Folk Musicians: Accordianists,fiddlers and singers who keep libraries of tunes and print them out in combinations as required.
- Brass and Big Bands: Again for arrangements.
- Percussionists: Music Publisher handles their needs too.
- Composers: Of music of all styles.
- And we even had one order from the Transport Department of an English County Council. This puzzled us for some time, but a gentle enquiry elicited the information that one of their Road Safety Officers composes songs and takes them out into schools....